Visionary Leader & Strategic Giant
With decades of experience leading businesses, projects, and serving in the Florida Mayor's office; Bob combines his past experiences and expertise with his remarkable present successes, to create an extraordinary future for global and domestic businesses. Read more about Bob's profile below.
1989 - Present Hillsborough County Hotel & Motel Association Tampa,Fl
- Executive Director services / Independent Contractor retained on a part time basis for operation and management of trade association of hotels and vendors/suppliers on fiscal, programming, government affairs and media relations
1996 - Present Morrison & Associates, Inc. Tampa, Fl.
- Majority shareholder and CEO of Business Support Services Consulting Firm which specializes in Business Development Consulting Services, Real Estate Development Consultation, Strategic Management Planning Services, and Association Management and Development Services.
1979 - 1987 City of Tampa, Fl. Tampa, Fl
Executive Assistant to the Mayor
- Responsible for External Relations between Citizens, Civic Organizations and other local, State and Federal executive/ legislative bodies/agencies and the Mayor's office
- Member of four member strategic planning and budget team responsible for the operation of 4,000 employee municipal government, with 300 million dollar annual budget / creation of budget management tool entitled "Service Level Analysis", which combined modified zero based budgeting model and citizen/customer service delivery objectives by department
- Responsible for development of organizational assessment, strategic plan development and coordination of public and private sector resources for special projects initiated by the Mayor's Office.
1987-1994 State of Florida Lottery Commission Tallahassee, Fl.
- Initial appointee to newly voter approved Lottery Commission and Chairman for first seven years of one of nation's most recognized Lottery Departments
- Responsible for oversight of development of Board and Department's internal and external policies and procedures, preparation and presentation of Department's Annual Report to Legislative oversight committees and oversight of development of Board and Department's annual goals and objectives
1985-1996 Morrison, Gilmore & Clark Tampa, Fl.
- Responsible for oversight of human resources, facility management, fiscal affairs, firm marketing and client development for law firm which represented local, regional and national clients in the public and private sector.
- Specialized in Commercial/Business litigation, Management Labor Relations, Real Property and Local, State and Federal Administrative Law